Bath City Farm is extremely grateful to all our generous funders, without whom we would not be able to exist.
Our current funders
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- BBC Children in Need
- Big Lottery Reaching Communities Fund
- Denman Charitable Trust
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Lloyds Bank Foundation
- The Medlock Charitable Trust
- The Pixiella Trust
- Quartet Foundation
- Roper Family Charitable Trust
- St Johns Foundation
- The Sobell Foundation
Recent business support
- Bath Building Society – Charity of the Year for 2018
- HPH Commercial Property – Charity of the Year for 2018
- Sainsbury’s, Oldfield Park branch – Charity of the Year for 2018
- The Co-op – Chosen as charity for their Local Community Fund 2017
- The White Stuff store – Charity of the Year for 2017
One of our ambitions for the future is to build a new cafe. We see the cafe as supporting our work by reconnecting people with nature and the origins of their food, using wherever possible seasonal produce from the farm, prepared and served by a mix of caterers and people with learning difficulties. Achieving this will require considerable additional fundraising. Lloyds Bank Foundation is sponsoring a feasibility study for this project, and a local architects Fielden Clegg Bradley Studios are doing some pro bono work for us on preliminary drawings.
Fundraising is an ongoing task, both to maintain existing provision and to enable us to continue to develop to meet new and emerging needs. We are always interested to hear from new potential funders. Contact Helen Fisher to discuss further. Or join our membership scheme, Friend of the Farm, where you’ll enjoy discounts on farm products and services whilst helping a great cause.