Bath City Farm is extremely grateful to all our generous funders, without whom we would not be able to exist.
Our current funders
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- BBC Children in Need
- Big Lottery Reaching Communities Fund
- Denman Charitable Trust
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Lloyds Bank Foundation
- The Medlock Charitable Trust
- The Pixiella Trust
- Quartet Foundation
- Roper Family Charitable Trust
- St Johns Foundation
- The Sobell Foundation
Recent business support
- Storm – Charity of the Year for 2021
One of our long held ambitions is to build a new cafe. We see the cafe as supporting our work by reconnecting people with nature and the origins of their food, using wherever possible seasonal produce from the farm, prepared and served by a mix of caterers and people with learning difficulties.
We are delighted to announce that we have raised £500 000 to build the new community indoor cafe and that building work begins at the farm on Monday 20 September 2021.