Annual General Meeting
Our Annual General Meeting is key to the future of the farm and we would really like to hear your thoughts on our coming plans. Everyone is invited whether you’re a volunteer, a local resident, a visitor or someone who has just learnt about us. The event will include a review of our work during 2016-2017 and a tour of our new History Trail.
If you are keen to come please book your space and lunch by either email: email@example.com or phone: 01225 481269.
- Welcome from Mike Collins (Chair of Trustees)
- Review of 2016/7: Helen Fisher, General Manager
- Changes to Memorandum & Articles of Association: Malcolm Dodds (Trustee)
- Operational plan for the farm: Helen Fisher, General Manager
- Treasurer’s update: Deborah Steele (Treasurer)
- New Cafe Project update
- Election of trustees for 2017/8*
- Walk around the farm to see exciting plans for the future and explore the new History Trail
*To vote you need to be a member of the farm, which you can find more information about here.