When you join Bath City Farm, you help support people in the community facing adversity to transform their lives. Together, we can build a healthy community rooted in nature, food, farming and each other.
We believe a good membership shouldn’t just be about giving money, as a member you get to:
- Attend and vote at our Annual General Meetings
- Have a voice about how the farm can support the communities we live in
- Keep up-to-date with the latest farm news through regular e-newsletters
- Attend exclusive membership only events
We want our membership to be inclusive, therefore, there is no set price. Please give a monthly donation that is affordable to you.
We offer free membership to people who have volunteered at the farm for longer than 6 months.
- £5 a month would buy bedding for one of our pygmy goats
- £10 a month would pay for a local child to access our youth clubs
- £30 a month would fund a person to access one of our mental health programs
We couldn’t do it without you. Your generous support, each year, is a vital source of income for the farm and has allowed us to commit to helping more people in our community.