Get fit, give back to your community and be apart of our biggest running team yet.
2020 is a big year for the farm – it’s our 25th birthday! To help us celebrate we’ve signed up to one of the biggest events in the city, the Bath Half Marathon. We are now on the search for 25 amazing individuals who want to get fit, give back and be apart of our biggest running team yet.
In return you’ll get:
- a reduced Bath Half registration fee of £20
- help and support with fundraising a minimum of £250 for the farm
- support and advice on training
- lots of cheers on the day
- a running t-shirt with your name on it
- and lunch from our cafe once your legs have recovered to say thank you.
By running for Bath City Farm you are helping us to support even more young people and adults living in physical, emotional or mental distress through our farm based projects. As well as continuing to be a free local visitor and education centre in horticulture, nature and farming.
Volunteer on the day
If you want to join the party, but don’t feel up for running 13.1 miles (I don’t blame you) we would love your help on race day. If you would like to help out, please get in touch with us and we’ll send you more information.
When: Sun 15th March 2020
For: Anyone aged 17+ on the day of the race and passionate about our cause
Price: £20 registration fee and pledge to raise a minimum of £250
Up for it: Email email@example.com