A visit to Bath City Farm is an enjoyable and educational experience. However, visiting a farm carries a small risk of catching an infection from animals or the animals environment. Farm animals can be the source of several germs that can be passed to humans and can cause illness.
To reduce your risk please:
• Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before and directly after visiting the animal areas
• Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before eating or drinking
• Do not eat, drink or put fingers near your mouth and face while walking around the animal areas
• Do not kiss the animals or let your child put their face too close to the animals
• Do not eat or put anything in your mouth that has fallen on the floor
• Be extra careful if you are pregnant, elderly, have a lowered immune system or have young children
Please be aware anti-bacterial gels are not a suitable alternative to hand washing.